Old August 25th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
L. L. is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:28:30 -0400, "L." wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"L." wrote:

And just WHERE are those "Weapons of Mass Destruction" we went in there
find - the initial cause of the war? Seems to me, someone screwed up.
Either
our "intelligence" wasn't so freaking intelligent OR the man named
Bush -
LIED.

Since Congress saw the very same intelligence - and then voted for the
war - that means the intelligence wasn't so freaking intelligent!

If "Bush LIED" then all of Congress LIED also. Everyone seems to
conveniently forget this.

Mike

Whats to forget? THE WHOLE FREAKING THING WAS A LIE. Doesn't matter WHO
"started" it or "supported" it. FACT IS - we've got 2000 plus dead
soldiers
now due to this LIE. A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE - no matter how started or
allowed to go on. BUSH, CONGRESS, whoever - ALL are responsible for this
Travisty. THEY ALL have to accept blame - after all, THEY are in command.
AND if our so called intelligence isn't so intelligent, then maybe we
should
look a tad harder before going into a war. Hussien made an ass of all of
them. Maybe he did wrong and he's on trial now for it, but he WAS right!

saddam was never right

as it happens the documents clearly indiacate that his general were
lead to believe theyhad WMD's and we tapped there phone at varioustime

Saddam thought if he could covince us he had WMD's we would not attack

he was wrong

but saddam was a lyiar for being wrong nor was intel nor the pres or
the congress

OTOH when I voted for Bush in 2000 I was voting for war with Iraq
before 9/11 I felt saddam had to be taken out the congress and
President Clinton agreed with me ut did nothing

so I would not care if you could prove that the WMD stuff was nothing
but a langley fake up to force a war , a war was what we needed and
sooner rather than later. Indeed iwas hoping for war in jan 2002
before 9/11 occoured my beef with bush is that he waitied so long

L.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

No - Saddam was "right" - I'm referring to his description of another Viet
nam for US. He was right on the money. It has been a very close call - maybe
not in all ways, but with the way it is dragging on and our people getting
killed. IT IS POINTLESS. Those ass holes down there have been fighting for
hundreds or thousands of years, do you REALLY think WE are going to bring
peace there in a couple? HELL NO. THIS WAR didn't have to be. AGAIN - when
DADDY BUSH was in power - had he allowed Norman to finish the job, Saddam
wouldn't have had this second go round. So - BUSHES ****ed up.......... 9/11
wasn't done by Saddam, it was done by a low life - yellow bellied - son of a
bitch with vacuum lips from sucking too many dongs - who hides in caves -
gutless to come out in the open. I WILL give Bush credit for NOT hiding.
Maybe Saddam was doing wrong in some views = far be it from me to say he was
doing right, but he seemed to be keeping control - right or wrong. You
didn't have all this bull **** there is now - with all of them fighting each
other. The Kurds, Shiites, and whoever else it is. We have to be crazy to
think WE are going to solve that mess. it hasn't worked in a year - so tell
me - just HOW many more years should we stay there and how many more have to
die for it? IF you like that "war" so much, why don't YOU volunteer?

Oh and the WMD - Since we went in under false pretenses of him having them,
just what the hell do you think we would have done with definate finds? THE
SAME DAMNED THING! So HIS threats 0r ploys didn't do a damned thing. THEY
AGREED WITH YOU? GIVE ME A BREAK.............. They don't agree with US. YOU
AND I are peons in their eyes, they don't give a **** what WE think. All
we're good for is paying for their damned perks.......... and dying for
their causes.

WE NEEDED A WAR? Man that is one sick thought........... what the **** are
you smoking?

L.

Old August 25th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
L. L. is offline

"L." wrote in message
wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:28:30 -0400, "L." wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"L." wrote:

[...]

Saddam may have been doing wrong by his actions (going according to the bs
fed to us) - but even with keeping them suppressed - however it was done -
he did have control. We took him out of power and all hell has broken loose
and we have ZERO ideas for ending it or getting the hell out. Now WE are
stuck with the mess WE created by going in and sticking our nose where it
didn't belong. I'm willing to bet, though his ass is in the sling now - he
is laughing his ass off knowing what we have to deal with. Unless we can
clean this mess up - HE WON. IF we were "just" fighting the Al-Quaida, that
is one thing. But - we're fighting them, and the other 3 (the Sunni's I
forgot before); they're fighting amongst each other for power and fighting
us as well for now being there. WE ARE IN A HORNETS NEST AND IT IS
ACTIVATED. Those desert rats don't play by rules. Unfortunately, we
do....... If you're going to fight a war - FIGHT IT with all you have. You
have no time to be picking and choosing who you'll shoot or not. IT IS KILL
OR BE KILLED. OUR people having to play by the rules are getting killed.

SO, again I ask you - we "needed" this war? Have YOU ever been in the
military? Do you serve in any other capacity in the name of "Defense"? I
have been and I DO. A few of my friends and relatives have been to Iraq - a
couple still are there, one is still in Afghanistan - has been for 2 years -
minus a 30 day break. SO don't go spouting off about how we needed this war.
THAT IS AS SICK AS YOU CAN GET. Say that to the parents, husbands, wives,
Children old enough to understand who they've lost - of those who have lost
family to this mockery.

Again, I SUPPORT the troops, I DO NOT support the ****ing lie that put them
there. YES, they are trained to fight and accept they may be killed. But
again, this was for NOTHING.

I see you picked on quite a bit in here, NOW I KNOW WHY............ Cease
and Desist you say? You ought to take your own advice and keep your mouth
shut of things you are clueless about. You made your bed, now you have to
lay in it. They've got your number. The best way for you to get them to
stop - is to stop yourself. Apparently you've not learned that.

IF you're young enough, why not prove you're a real man - volunteer to go
fight that war that you feel we "needed". DO THAT and maybe you'll have some
credibility. IF you can't do that - then don't spout off with us as to what
we "needed". WE don't need the likes of you deciding whether a war is
needed. Hell, you can't even win a battle on here without crying foul and
you think you can conceive a reason for a useless war?
Hahahahaha....................

Tell me - if Bush was so RIGHT - how come his popularity dipped to below
50%? It may have risen since then, I'm not up on the last reading, but THE
WAR CAUSED IT TO DIP. People are tired of IT and being lied to about it. And
to answer a point the other guy made - YES - ALL of them ought to be held
accountable. BUT in this case, since the poll is only about Bush, I'm using
him as the example. Bush isn't the only one at fault here, but HE had a
choice to make and he made it - A BAD ONE - for Iraq. I WILL agree with
Afghanistan since those ass holes were into the 9/11 deal. We should have
finished THAT first if we "needed" to get into another. WE're spread pretty
thin and if N. Korea and Iran decide to start acting up, maybe even the
likes of you will be drafted to help fight those wars........... I'm glad I
don't live close to you - I'd hate to smell the **** which will be running
down your legs if you are drafted. Tell the draft board to cease and
desist...... HAHAHAHA..........
Are you going to tell the N. Koreans or Iranians aiming guns at you to cease
and desist? ROFLMAO.............

Go away little boy.............. We're not playing with little plastic
soldiers who can come back for another war time after time after time. REAL
LIVES are being lost for NOTHING................ Oh yeah, I'd LOVE to see
you tell those survivors we "needed" this war....... Man, you'd be tarred
and feathered in a heart beat.

L.

Old August 26th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:53:36 -0400, wrote:

The war, which continues in Iraq, is the culminating episode in the
long 20th-century history of the rebellion of the colonized against
the empires of the west: it is the story of Vietnam, Algeria and the
Congo, of Nicaragua and the Lebanon, of Chilean guerrillas, Australian
Aborigines and Celtic nationalists, of all the counter-cultural forces
of the century past.

And to understand such an epochal struggle across the continents, we
don't need to get exercised about weapons or mobile labs as possible
causes. The reason for what happened lies in the nature of America's
hegemony in 2004, the solitude of its self-understanding, the tragedy
of its geographically enforced isolation, and the sum total of over a
century of European, and especially British, meddling in the Middle
East. The always invented cause is a throw-away prop to argument: it
can come and go. But the reason was there long before the deeds of
war. We did not need the Iraq war to happen to establish our knowledge
of the nature of US power, and British collusion in that omnipotence.

This is why Iraq troubles the way we live now, and have lived for a
long time. It is a call to self-examination and the national
conscience, neither of which are natural ports of call for the breezy
certitudes and quick collapses of British journalism.

Old August 26th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

m II wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.

Hey Dude, Relax..

" Mission Accomplished "..

Remember?

http://www.dmoma.org/lobby/exhibitio...omplished.jpeg

Note: There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of
Defense is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead
in Iraq. We have received copies of manifests from the MATS that show
far more bodies shipped into Dover AFP than are reported officially. The
actual death toll is in excess of 10,000. (See the official records at
the end of this piece.)

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2474.htm

I'm not sure how reliable the above source is, but if true, yet another
bush scandal brewing...

If they -don't- have anything to hide, why do they arrest people at
Andrews for taking pictures??? So much for "Freedom of the
Press"---another one of our rights gone down the tubes.

In any event, ya gotta wonder what they are trying to hide.
Old August 28th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

I'll have to second that one....
rb

"Ron" wrote in message
om...
First of all, it's President Bush.

Secondly, wait until a terrorist blows your family to kingdom come.
You'll be one of the first to be asking how this could ever happen to you.

Did you serve in Viet Nam? You sound like someone who has no idea what it
means to serve your country.

Just stick a sock in it.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.
And our "Christian" president has just voiced his endorsement of the
"morning after pill".

Old August 28th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Yo Low! U related to Hu Flung Dung? You should change the spelling to Wun
Hung Low...
Anyway,
I bet they're hiding military secrets in there. Probably new stealth planes
and such. It would be so much better if we all
just opened up to each other and stopped hiding stuff from other countries!
It's only fair, you know.
How the heck is our enemy supposed to defend themselves if they don't know
what is coming next??
Stupid US cheaters.
Sheesh.
rb

PS: Then again, I heard on the SETI site that they may have moved the
Roswell debris and bodies to Andrews, and anyone trying to take pics would
get all those funny lines and crap in the film, caused by all the space
radiation and stuff....
So in order to maintain control on the civilian film stock and keep from
wasting it, the government has a secret
plan to stop all photography within the next 20 years anyway.

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
et...