Old August 23rd 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Bush's Draft is starting

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.
And our "Christian" president has just voiced his endorsement of the
"morning after pill".

Old August 23rd 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Bush's Draft is startingwhere?

I see, the Iraq occupation is going so wee that we need more American
volunteers. Go team go !

Dave

wrote in message
news
On 22 Aug 2006 19:51:13 -0700, wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.
And our "Christian" president has just voiced his endorsement of the
"morning after pill".

reservse activation they volonteered

no maybe the recruiter lied to them about whne they could be called up
but anyone that beleives a recruiter is soft in the head
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old August 23rd 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.

Hey Dude, Relax..

" Mission Accomplished "..

Remember?

http://www.dmoma.org/lobby/exhibitio...omplished.jpeg

Old August 23rd 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote in message
ups.com...

How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.

That's just fine with me bunkie! Today's crop of kids are
the most pampered soft-assed bunch of milk-fed babies
this frig of a country has produced to date. Draft em and ship
their ass to Iran so they can take over their oil wells and I can
get gas for cheap. Tell em they ain't commin back home till gas
costs $1.00 per gallon again. PHOOEY!

And our "Christian" president has just voiced his endorsement of the
"morning after pill".

Another OK one with me. This way no young guy can worry if
the bimbo he just porked the night before will give him a call
a few weeks later and says she's preggo with HIS lovechild.
Drop the pill bitch and get back in bed an start doin the HORIZONTAL
POLKA!!

Hooooo Hawwww!!!

(The preceeding announcement paid for by the GOP Election Committee)
Reg. US Pat Off.

Old August 23rd 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Yeah,
Stupid governmental RF drafts and EMF abortions...
take away his radio and he won't do that again.
Makes me sick to think about all those satellites beaming crap down on us,
killing babies and causing teens to
enlist for no reason. Who would wanna defend this rat-hole anyway? I say we
all pack up and go to Somalia. It never snows there.
I really hate Reagan and Nixon both. Nixon especially, because all his
equipment was wired. Not a single RF device in the bunch.
Losers.

Come to think of it, why does the government continue to force these stupid
wireline telephones on us anyway?
rb

ups.com...

Old August 23rd 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Hey, my recruiter told me I could wear swimming trunks and drink beer at the
pool after-hours during BASIC, and darned if he wasn't right on the money!
He did fail to mention the part about the reduction in rank, though....
rb

Old August 24th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Woody" wrote in news:ZG2Hg.19721$Te.17735@trnddc07:

Hey, my recruiter told me I could wear swimming trunks and drink beer at
the pool after-hours during BASIC, and darned if he wasn't right on the
money! He did fail to mention the part about the reduction in rank,
though.... rb

How do you go down in rank from private?

SC
Old August 24th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Slow Code wrote:
"Woody" wrote in news:ZG2Hg.19721$Te.17735@trnddc07:

Hey, my recruiter told me I could wear swimming trunks and drink beer at
the pool after-hours during BASIC, and darned if he wasn't right on the
money! He did fail to mention the part about the reduction in rank,
though.... rb

How do you go down in rank from private?easy in the army their are three grades of private the marines have 2 you can of course always find the lowest rank in the service "prisoner"

SC