Old August 27th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Doc Doc is offline

Default FS: New Yaesu Screwdriver Antenna Controller 1/2 price!

I have the Boss Antenna Controller for the Yaeus FT100/D; FT-847;FT-857
and FT-897 radios. It allows these radios to interface with most
motorized antennas (High Sierra, Hi-Q, Tarheel, etc) such that the
radios "think" the antenna is an ATAS-100/1200. View the specs at
www.w4rt.com

Unit sells for $149. I will sell for $75. This is complete with
instructions, cables and interface.

Idine Ghoreishian -by- Idine Ghoreishian { The SPGC Antenna by RHF } RHF Shortwave 6 May 22nd 06 07:38 AM
Outside Antenna Rikk Shortwave 25 March 6th 06 06:53 PM
The Long and Thin Vertical Loop Antenna. [ The Non-Resonance Vertical with a Difference ] RHF Shortwave 0 December 27th 05 06:03 PM
WHY - The simple Random Wire Antenna is better than the Dipole Antenna for the Shortwave Listener (SWL) RHF Shortwave 15 September 13th 05 08:28 AM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM