Old October 31st 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

Such an attempt is foolish. Anyone who is intimidated by that must not

be
aware how easy that information is to find these days.

Dee, N8UZE

Information coupled with action is called stalking.

yea when it also includes using the Usmail to harras and false call to
law enforencement and..

and...
and...
and...

.......and that is what happens when you big, tough, macho guys choose to be
an idiot and use your real names and callsigns on Usenet.
We told you so!

Neener! Neener! Neener!

Old October 31st 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

In article .net,
says...
"Dr.Ace" wrote in
:

"Thats Right_ 20wpm" wrote in message
Slow Code is the kind of guy that everybodys hates on the air. He is
the Jammer because no one listens to him.

Probably because he doesn't have an amateur radio license .
Ace - WH2T

Tnx, 73, good luck in the contest.

SC

You know you don't have a license.

RG

PS - I know who you are!
Old October 31st 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

In article ,
says...

There you go again. Don't wonder who I am, go enjoy ham radio.

and tell people they need to learn code.

SC

I know who you are!!!!!

Old October 31st 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

In article ,
says...
There you go again. Don't wonder who I am, go enjoy ham radio.

and tell people they need to learn code.

SC

RadioGuy wrote:

I know who you are!!!!!

Would you care to share that with the rest of us? C'mon, spill the
beans. We're dying to know if "slow" even has a license. :-)
Old November 1st 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default I wish RadioGuy would stop humping my leg.

One Hung Low wrote in
. net:

RadioGuy wrote:

I know who you are!!!!!

Would you care to share that with the rest of us? C'mon, spill the
beans. We're dying to know if "slow" even has a license. :-)

RadioGuy is like a little hyperactive poodle. He runs around, barks, maybe
nips at your heels but not much because he scared of his shadow and he
craps everywhere, but he's basically harmless and answers to Papa Dog.

I just wish he'd stop humping my leg.

SC
Old November 1st 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

RadioGuy wrote in
:

In article ,
says...

There you go again. Don't wonder who I am, go enjoy ham radio.

and tell people they need to learn code.

SC

I know who you are!!!!!

You haven't got a clue. Now turn on your CB, maybe your no-code
friends are calling. When you get tired of crapping on the group
Learn CW.

SC
Old November 1st 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
. net...

Would you care to share that with the rest of us? C'mon, spill the beans.
We're dying to know if "slow" even has a license. :-)

The Magic 8 Ball say's "No Way" .
Ace - WH2T

GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Radio and Electronics Hania Lux Shortwave 0 October 18th 03 12:13 AM