Old November 2nd 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default I wish RadioGuy would stop humping my leg.

RadioGuy is like a little hyperactive poodle. He runs around, barks, maybe
nips at your heels but not much because he scared of his shadow and he
craps everywhere, but he's basically harmless and answers to Papa Dog.

I just wish he'd stop humping my leg.

SC

Old November 2nd 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

"Dr.Ace" wrote in
:

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
. net...

Would you care to share that with the rest of us? C'mon, spill the
beans. We're dying to know if "slow" even has a license. :-)

The Magic 8 Ball say's "No Way" .
Ace - WH2T

8-Ball, is that what you use on CB?

SC
Old November 3rd 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:24:09 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"Dr.Ace" wrote in
T:

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
. net...

Would you care to share that with the rest of us? C'mon, spill the
beans. We're dying to know if "slow" even has a license. :-)

The Magic 8 Ball say's "No Way" .
Ace - WH2T

8-Ball, is that what you use on CB?

SC

take a chill pill steve

GO **** mark. Take a load off your mind. Maybe you'll feel like learning
CW then.

SC

GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Radio and Electronics Hania Lux Shortwave 0 October 18th 03 12:13 AM