Old November 30th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Group poll.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Joe Bloe wrote in
news
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:54:50 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
(Jeffrey Herman) wrote in
:

John Smith wrote:
Idiot, check your spelling, it's "group troll."

Well, let's see if he ment "poll" or "troll":

0 2 4 6 8 10
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
POLL-O-METER

So what appliances does everyone hope Santa brings them for Xmas?

HF, VHF, UHF, KENWOOD, YAESU, ICOM, Cobra?

I couldn't think of anything for myself, so I hope I just get a
some componants and a new soldering iron for projects so I can
keep moving forward in ham radio.

SC

And spell check for your PC. :-)

Which one do you have? I want Santa to bring me a different one.
The one you have doesn't work.

SC

Clip and paste to "Word for Windows". . . It's got the best spell
checker in the market. Just leave it running in the backgrould and
call it up when you need to type out a letter or two.

Thanks, I'll pass that on to U-Know-Who, but he probably don't have
word, just computer games.

SC

I have Office Pro 2003

WOW

SC

I ran your posts through it. It said to please excuse the idiot in
Colorado who can't afford a high-speed connection.

Your CB radio not back from the repair shop so you got to attack real
radio operators? I knew you went for those "easy-to-burn-up' Cobra and
Galaxy brand appliances.

Oh, and I don't live in colorado, I'm ya alls next door neighbor.

Howdy Neighbor. Heee Heee Heeeeeeee!
SC

IP Information 4.230.12.15
Record Type: IP Address
Cached Whois: Cached today
IP Location: United States - Texas - Houston - Level 3 Communications
Inc
Reverse DNS: dialup-4.230.12.15.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net
Blacklist Status: Currently Listed (history)

Whois Record

OrgName: Level 3 Communications, Inc.
OrgID: LVLT
Address: 1025 Eldorado Blvd.
City: Broomfield
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80021
Country: US

NetRange: 4.0.0.0 - 4.255.255.255
CIDR: 4.0.0.0/8
NetName: LVLT-ORG-4-8
NetHandle: NET-4-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.LEVEL3.NET
NameServer: NS2.LEVEL3.NET
Comment:
RegDate:
Updated: 2004-06-04

OrgAbuseHandle: APL8-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse POC LVLT
OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-453-8353
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: ARINC4-ARIN
OrgTechName: ARIN Contact
OrgTechPhone: +1-800-436-8489
OrgTechEmail:

OrgTechHandle: TPL1-ARIN
OrgTechName: Tech POC LVLT
OrgTechPhone: +1-877-453-8353
OrgTechEmail:

Better?

Old December 1st 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Joe Bloe wrote in
news
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:54:50 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
m:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
(Jeffrey Herman) wrote in
:

From: "U-Know-Who"
Subject: Group poll.
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:28:58 GMT

nslookup 67.10.92.242
Canonical name: cpe-67-10-92-242.houston.res.rr.com
Addresses: 67.10.92.242

Howdy Neighbor!

SC

Old December 1st 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Joe Bloe wrote in
news
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:54:50 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
om:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
(Jeffrey Herman) wrote in
:

From: "U-Know-Who"
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:28:58 GMT

nslookup 67.10.92.242
Canonical name: cpe-67-10-92-242.houston.res.rr.com
Addresses: 67.10.92.242

Howdy Neighbor!

SC

Yeah, but I have high speed. I can afford it. You, well now I understand why
you like CW so much. It goes well with the spark gap that you use...of
course most hams have real equipment, but you can only use what you can
kludge together with old beer cans and salvaged copper wire.

Old December 2nd 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Joe Bloe wrote in
news
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:54:50 GMT, Slow Code
wrote:

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
. com:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
(Jeffrey Herman) wrote in
:

From: "U-Know-Who"
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:28:58 GMT

nslookup 67.10.92.242
Canonical name: cpe-67-10-92-242.houston.res.rr.com
Addresses: 67.10.92.242

Howdy Neighbor!

SC

Yeah, but I have high speed. I can afford it.

But you're bankrupt when it comes to radio skills. No need worry though,
I'm here to help you.

Ok, repeat after me:

di-dah A, di-dah A
dah-di-di-dit B, dah-di-di-dit B