Old November 26th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Default Magnum Delta Force distorted SSB modulation when cold.

wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:54:35 -0500, "Mork Dork" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:22:50 -0500, "Mork Dork" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:10:14 -0500, wrote:

On 20 Nov 2006 23:03:23 -0800, "Julian" wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Yes, I've heard of this problem before. You're too friggen stupid to

own
a radio like that, so just throw it in the dumpster before the FCC

fines
your retarded ass.

Slow it down mister policeman, SSB modulation is LEGAL in my country.

Sideband is legal in this country also. It's to bad that being a moron
and expressing yourself on a newsgroup is also legal in this country.

Sc is just part of the price we pay for free speech
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Oh, the irony.

no irony

please learn to quote properly BTW

/

I'll learn to quote properly when you learn to spell properly.

meaning you live a a galass and have not learned to dress in the
basement

No. Meaning, if you make the effort to spell correctly I will make the
effort to quote correctly.
(What is *galass*?)
You won't. Just as with learning CW, you have a plethora of excuses that
you attempt pass off as "reasons".

Bottom line? You are lazy.

Old November 26th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Porkie Morkie wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:54:35 -0500, "Mork Dork" anon@anon wrote:

Bottom line? You are lazy.

you logic works both ways if I am lazy you are lazy

Old November 28th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

"Radiosrfun" wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
Yes, I've heard of this problem before. You're too friggen stupid to
own
a radio like that, so just throw it in the dumpster before the FCC
fines your retarded ass.

Slow it down mister policeman, SSB modulation is LEGAL in my country.

Sideband is legal in this country also. It's to bad that being a moron
and expressing yourself on a newsgroup is also legal in this country.

Just goes to prove the point further - him and his ridiculous posts need
to be "totally" ignored. Get these groups back to their purpose - or at
least let this goof ball and his stupidity - drop off the face of the
earth. Slow Code hasn't proven a damned thing to say "he" is licensed
and to support he has an "inkling" of knowledge at that - for the
subject at hand.

Come on folks, SURELY - you've got better things to do than argue with a
moron.

Tnx, and Good luck on the code test, that is Good luck if you're willing
to be a real radio hobbiest, but you sound too lazy and stupid to me. You
could change your nick to Whiney ass no-code Loser, just ignore Markie if
he cries "id theitf."

Stick to echo mics, roger beeps, and 40 channel CBs, let us real ops
do our thing and move radio technology forward.

SC
Old November 30th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Radiosrfun" wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

Ah yes...CW. That's moving forward! Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Shup
up, Stupid Chimp.