Old December 10th 06, 06:13 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:53:07 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote in
groups.com:

wrote:
On 9 Dec 2006 08:42:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
, better known as Brian P Burke,
N0IMD:
.
wrote:
On 30 Nov 2006 17:56:25 -0800,

wrote:
. wrote:

bunsh of you cowardly cyber vandalism

What's a "bunsh", Morkie?

Ahhhh, yes...More of the deceit and despair from the little mind
of
an even litttler "man".

stve my neuered cat is more a man than you

What's a "neuered" cat. Morkie?

Borng Saturday, Brain? No Cub Scouts to impress today?

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.
make a realy impresive statement

What's impressive is that you keep repeating it yet it makes a fool
out of you, Morkie.

Seek help.

Steve, K4YZ

I just wish KB9RQZ would stop pushing his gay agenda in the radio groups.
Having to listen to him butcher the english language is bad enough.

I do not push any gay agenda here I merely defensd myself from libel

I wish you and steve would stop pushing you anti BLT agenda here it

WTF is wrong with bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches?