Old November 30th 03, 10:15 PM
radioman

Default Why Put Ebay Crap Here????????????????

Why I ask??????????????????????????
Old November 30th 03, 10:26 PM
N4ATS

Why not? I have bought some hard to find Amateur Radio Parts that you
can't find anywhere , As a matter of fact I buy most if not all ham
stuff on eBay. My last FT-1000MP Mark V was mint , and for $1450 , you
can't ask for much more..You should try it...

N4ATS

radioman wrote:
Why I ask??????????????????????????

Old November 30th 03, 11:11 PM
Keyboard In The Wilderness

For me -- I have found rare (not price wise) Ham items on E-Bay that I have
never seen here.

Example Kenwood made an outstanding grid dip meter -- found on E-Bay thru a
notice here. Took 2 years to find one.

I have an HF Swan large swr meter -- wanted the matching VHF unit -- found
on E-Bay thru a notice here. Never saw one anywhere in the last several
years.

Another is a Kenwood TS-811 for 440 MHz -- not many sold I suspect --- but
have
seen a few on E-Bay.

So go ahead and post your FA E-Bay items here -- who knows one might find
a Knightkit OceanHopper by this means.

--
73 From The Wilderness Keyboard
"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask??????????????????????????

Old November 30th 03, 11:44 PM
Ed G.

radioman wrote in
:

Why I ask??????????????????????????

duh.... this IS a swap/sales group. Why wouldn't one post Ham sales
stuff here?

Ed WB6SAT

Old November 30th 03, 11:56 PM
radioman

It wouldn't be so bad but some guys post 10 items every day.

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:15:26 GMT, radioman wrote:

Why I ask??????????????????????????

Old November 30th 03, 11:58 PM
Jon Van Allen

So don't read them 10 times a day. That's what filters are for.

Old December 1st 03, 01:01 AM
mike

radioman wrote:
Why I ask??????????????????????????

So you can sell it?????
mike
laptops and parts Test Equipment
Honda CB-125S
TEK Sampling Sweep Plugin and RM564
Tek 2465 $800, ham radio, 30pS pulser

Old December 1st 03, 01:04 AM
Mark Russo

Why the heck not? As long as one uses FA in the subject line.
I know some folks are touchy about things like that.
I picked up a Yaesu FT-847 on Ebay via a post here.
I paid $675 for it on ebay about a year ago.
The rig is flawless and works great!!
Keep the ebay posts coming!!!

radioman wrote:

Why I ask??????????????????????????

Old December 1st 03, 01:24 AM
Noon-Air

Why not??? I picked up a mint TS-440S/AT for a great price.

"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask??????????????????????????

Old December 2nd 03, 01:02 AM
RP Jones

Some guys have turned the hobby into a business so they can sit home on
there fat ass's, eat 6 for a dollar hotdogs and smoke all day.
One guy here uses little tricks to go around filters...so that's one fact
treated like the plague at NASA
(a "taboo" no one has spoken about because they buy his junk)
Its disgusting.
These weasels have succumbed to Satan and have also destroyed the boatanchor
Usenet.
They need to repent by sending BA radios here !

Rev. RP.Jones

"radioman" wrote in message