Old May 31st 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default For Sale: 6m Antennas- KMA50504 and M2 6M3 (Puget Sound)

For Sale: 6m Antennas- KMA50504 and M2 6M3 (Puget Sound)

KMA5054-6m Log Periodic
Specifications:
-Boom length - 6 feet
-No. of elements - 5
-Longest element length - 10.9 feet
-Materials - 6061 Aluminum & stainless hardware
-Gain - 7.5 dBi
-Front : Back - 30 dB
-SWR - less than 1.5 : 1.0, measured over entire band
- Feed impedance 50 Ohms / SO-239
Full band coverage with NO tuning or adjusting --- Work ssb or
repeaters with the same antenna.
Original owner. This antenna was mounted for one season. It was
removed to for planned 6m Rover antenna project (No tune).
Unfortunately, I never got around to any rover activity. Antenna is
painted matte green to prevent corrosion and provide some NorthWest
stealth. All connections have been treated with anti-oxidant grease to
prevent corrosion. A balun is not necessary with this antenna, but I
will include a homebrew balun for your convenience. I had some nice
contacts as far away as Nova Scotia with this antenna.
Antenna is in excellent condition. No physical damage of any kind,
some mild paint weathering.
Factory Assembly Instructions included.
More info at: http://www.kmaantennas.com/6m.htm
Retails for $124. Asking $75. At this time I would prefer local pickup
(no shipping).
Kent, WA. Thank you, Tracy W7TRX

********************

M2 Model 6M3- Three element 6m beam antenna
SPECIFICATIONS

Model 6M3
Frequency range 50-50.6 or 51-54 MHz
Typical gain 6.4 dBd
Front to back, Typica l20 dB typ
Beamwidth E=65° / H=80°
Recommended Stacking 10 to 15 ft.
Feed impedance 50 Ohms / SO-239
VSWR 1.1 @ 50.175 MHz
Power Handling 1.5 kW
Match Type 'T' Match
Balun 4:1 Coaxial
Lightning Protection All Elements Grounded

This is another superb small antenna. It took the place of the
KMA50504 on my roof and provided some nice Japanese contacts. It was
up for one season before being removed to make room for a rotor
mounted TV antenna (gotta keep the wife happy). Antenna is painted
matte green to prevent corrosion and provide some NorthWest stealth.
All connections have been treated with anti-oxidant grease to prevent
corrosion.
Factory Assembly Manual included.
Antenna is in excellent condition. No physical damage of any kind,
some mild paint weathering.
More information at: http://www.m2inc.com/products/6m/6m3yagi.html
Retails for $154-$170. Asking $99. At this time I would prefer local
pickup (no shipping). Kent, WA.
If you have any questions, please contact me at
Thank you, Tracy W7TRX