Old September 30th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Looking for info for military radios

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find info on a couple of military radios that I picked up.

One of them is an RT-1319B airband transceiver.

The other is an RT-1694B 1.6 to 30 and 20-50 mhz. I'm trying to locate a
manual for them so I can figure out how to power them up. They supposedly
work.

Thanks for any help.

73 de Don.

Old September 30th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

"Don" wrote in message
news
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find info on a couple of military radios that I picked up.

One of them is an RT-1319B airband transceiver.

The other is an RT-1694B 1.6 to 30 and 20-50 mhz. I'm trying to locate a
manual for them so I can figure out how to power them up. They supposedly
work.

Thanks for any help.

73 de Don.

Fair Radio - out of Lima Ohio - "might" have them, they often sell that sort
of thing.

Old September 30th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Hi Don,
The power connector for both radios is wired the same and you can apply
+24v on pin 5 and ground pins 1 & 3 on either battery connector.

I had a 1319 and still have a 1694. The manuals are large and hard to
copy but there is an operating manual on CD floating around for the 1694.

If you are near LA, CA I could help you out with safely testing the
units as I have batteries, snap on power supplies, etc.

If you ever consider selling them I would be interested.

73,
Mike

FS: Military Radios Jeff Swap 0 February 25th 07 12:33 AM
Military radios Philip Boatanchors 0 December 20th 04 01:12 AM
Military radios Philip Boatanchors 0 December 20th 04 01:12 AM
need info on RT-657/TLQ-15 military tranceiver Steve Boatanchors 3 July 4th 04 07:01 PM
Info Please Military RBS Receiver patgkz Boatanchors 0 March 11th 04 11:52 AM