Old December 16th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default WANTED radio shack items...

Hi , Im looking for the following Radio Shack items...

wanted - Radio Shack novelty radio model 12-465 - itsa red radio
shaped in the word 'Radio Shack"

wanted - Radio Shack garbage can - must be in good condition

wanted - Radio shack weather station

Or, any other Radio Shack paraphernalia wanted

if you have anything that might interest me pls send me an Email

mkxATsympatico.ca