Old February 1st 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default WTB Heathkit HW-101 for a rebuild project.

Hello fella's

I am rebuilding an HW-101. I really need a clean chassis without
modifications, a modulator board, an RF driver board, wiring harness,
fairly clean case, and a small knob set. I would prefer a radio that
had carbon film resistors installed around 1980. The later issue boards
had printed circuit traces that adhered much better that the earlier
radios when heat was applied. Thank you and I know ebay is a good
source but I'm just trying something different to see what might turn up.
73's Mike K8MB Apache Junction, Az