Old March 17th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: BatterySaver solar charger - MINT!

For Sale: In MINT condition and never used, a BatterySaver solar
panel charger. Solar Cell: Amorphous Silicon. 100 mA at 14.5 volts
Two adapters: one adapter plugs into the panel and connects to a
car cigarette lighter. The other plugs into the panel and clips
directly to the battery.
Blocking diode. Red indicator lamp tells you if improper
connection has been made. (Light goes out upon proper connection.)
$24.95 and $7.95 shipping and Delivery Confirmation/USPS. Can do
PayPal or can do a Visa/Mastercard through my ham radio business.
73, Bill Lauterbach - WA8MEA
http://HamRadioFun.com

517.563.2784

Photo can be viewed at the ads posted at eham.net and qth.com. Tnx.
Old March 18th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default BatterySaver solar charger - MINT!

"Bill" wrote in message
For Sale: In MINT condition and never used, a BatterySaver solar
panel charger. Solar Cell: Amorphous Silicon. 100 mA at 14.5 volts
Two adapters: one adapter plugs into the panel and connects to a
car cigarette lighter. The other plugs into the panel and clips
directly to the battery.
Blocking diode. Red indicator lamp tells you if improper
connection has been made. (Light goes out upon proper connection.)
$24.95 and $7.95 shipping and Delivery Confirmation/USPS. Can do
PayPal or can do a Visa/Mastercard through my ham radio business.
73, Bill Lauterbach - WA8MEA
http://HamRadioFun.com

517.563.2784

Photo can be viewed at the ads posted at eham.net and qth.com. Tnx.

Is this the one that the instructions say not to use it outdoors?

I have one already. It's useless, unless you have lots of wide open area
around you and you really do want to top off your car's battery.

Yes, they do work, so I shouldn't call it useless. I wanted to mount mine on
a mast in the elements and use it to power my backporch camera/Tx in
conjunction with a 12 VDC Lead Calcium battery.

I guess I could build an enclosure for it - I guess...G

Ed, NM2K