Old November 12th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default TRADE: Your ORION II for my OMNI VII

If your Orion II (model 566) has turned out to be more rig then you
want or more rig then you need, maybe we can get together.

I have an Omni VII with the built-in tuner, 500Hz and 300Hz filters
installed, and optional external fan. It covers 160m through 6m. I use
it mostly on PSK31 and CW. It is absolutely Like New. It of course
comes with the original book, the Original box, etc. and I will
include a pair of Swiss Ear buds, which are great for CW. The latest
version of the firmware is loaded.

I am located in Jacksonville, FL. If you are within 150 or so miles
and are interested in trading rigs let's talk. I would prefer not to
ship the rigs, for the obvious reasons.

If we can meet, then you can see how the OMNI VII operates and I can
see how your ORION II operates.

I am interested in an Orion II model 566 (ONLY) with the built-in
tuner and at least the 500Hz filter and the optional fan. The latest
version of the firmware has been installed.

My email address is:

Thanks,
Bill