Old December 26th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment;,rec.radio.amateur.misc;,rec.radio.swap

Default A/B switch for ACC port on FT-817

I was wondering if anyone knew of a source for an A/B switch for the
ACC port in the back of the FT-817. I need it because I have both an
LDG Z100 auto-tuner plus a CAT cable for computer control. Both items
to me are indispensible, but reaching back and manually swapping
cables every time I want to switch devices is a pain in the backside.

I'm sure SOMEONE out there knows where I could get such a device.
Right now I can't even find the switch, cables and connectors to BUILD
one myself, plus the fact that my eyesight is bad enough that working
on something that small is a bit difficult to do.

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Wildomar, CA
Email:

PS: Apologies for the cross-posting. I don't normally do that, but
I'm desperate and thought I should cast a wide net.

Johnson T-R switch receive port output levels? Bob Spooner Boatanchors 14 August 28th 08 08:21 PM
Coax Switch To Switch One Antenna Lead Between Several HF Transceivers ? Gary Antenna 4 January 24th 05 09:21 AM
Those Old COM Port Blues Joe McElvenney Homebrew 6 October 24th 04 10:53 PM
APRS over port 80? John Digital 10 April 24th 04 07:56 AM
APRS over port 80? John Digital 0 April 14th 04 05:42 PM