Old December 29th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default For Sale: Test Equipment...

Heathkit IG-82 Sine-Square Generator
It is in Great Condition and working order.
Asking $50 plus shipping

Also...

Heathkit IG-72 Audio Generator
It is in great Condition and working order as well
Asking $45 plus shipping

Heathkit AG-9 Audio Generator
Missing the Handel and the black plastic knurled nut for the ground
connection.
I will throw in a replacement ground lug for it so you can switch it
out.
Otherwise this generator is in good condition.
Asking $25 plus shipping

Simpson 288 A.C. Milliammeter
Good Condition,shows some wear
$10 plus shipping or make offer

Heathkit HM-10A Tunnel Dipper
The meter seems to have been replaced but I am not 100% sure.
Good Condition. I Believe it has all necessary coils.
Untested so sold as-is
$15 plus shipping or Make Offer

Pictures available upon request
Thank You

Test Equipment for Sale Tim Randa Swap 0 December 23rd 08 01:10 AM
TEST EQUIPMENT FOR SALE Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ Swap 0 January 26th 05 02:24 PM
Test equipment for sale Harold E. Johnson Equipment 2 December 22nd 03 08:45 PM
Test equipment for sale Harold E. Johnson Equipment 0 December 22nd 03 07:41 PM
TEST EQUIPMENT FOR SALE !! [email protected] Swap 1 September 9th 03 06:20 AM