Old September 9th 03, 06:15 AM

Default TEST EQUIPMENT FOR SALE !!

RF RESALE- Melbourne, Australia.

WEB PAGE URL http://www.users.bigpond.com/alandevlin/index.html
Old September 9th 03, 06:20 AM
Phil Allison

wrote in message
news:3f5d6139.22873456@news-server...
RF RESALE- Melbourne, Australia.

WEB PAGE URL http://www.users.bigpond.com/alandevlin/index.html

Quote from above site:

" I offer all Buyers a refreshing and genuine "value" alternative to the
"mainstream" Test Equipment Dealers in Australia. You get honesty with
absolute integrity. I will not attempt to sell any item(s) of equipment
without a full and honest disclosure of it's attributes, known faults &
cosmetic condition.

My reputation is of utmost importance to me. "

** Whoever is he alluding to ?????