Old February 14th 09, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default COLLINS 32S-1 transmitter

Anyone wanna bet it goes cheap, and ends up in
a RadioMart auction in 30 days?

Old February 14th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,wa.ads.forsale

In rec.radio.amateur.equipment Paulco wrote:
Stupid bloody yanks - post to an Australian NG when he wont freight outside
the US.

"DC" wrote in message
d.net...
http://xrl.us/Collins32S1

Very pretty radio. Very clean inside. I'm not in the market, but it
looks pretty.

--
Sonnybeach

Old April 5th 09, 10:22 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,wa.ads.forsale

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
Barry wrote:
On Feb 12, 10:42=A0am, jakdedert wrote:
Paulco wrote:
Stupid bloody yanks - post to an Australian NG when he wont freight
out=

side
the US.

"DC" wrote in message
ed.net...
http://xrl.us/Collins32S1

Just which of the x-posted groups above is specific to Oz?

Besides Alaska, what other state gets excluded in the "lower 48"?

Hawaii, the Fiftieth State, the Golden Gem of the Pacific. The people
of Hawaii bid you welcome! Hawaii Calls! From Hawaii's sunny shore onto
the great briny sea, at the Moana hotel facing the beach of Waikiki we
found the music of the islands..
--scott

Wasn't Hawaii the 49th state?.
I thought Alaska was the 50th state, but stand corrected if I am mistaken.