Old January 1st 11, 05:05 PM
Junior Member

Default FS: New TEKK XV1000E

I have one new TEKK XV 1000E 16ch VHF portable.

The radio is new in the box with full 2 year warranty. The radio is water resistant and includes charger, battery, antenna, belt clip, and programming kit.

Asking $200 shipped, or trade for Lowband (42-50 MHz) Motorola Maratrac complete with head and cable, or a VHF GP300, or P1225 16ch.

Trades must include a full description and/or pictures. Please: serious offers only, no overseas transactions or pie in the sky trades that sound too good to be true. Please feel free to contact me via email for pics and/or spec sheet.

Thanks guys. Happy New Year!!

Crystals for TEKK KS-960 Transceiver Rob Digital 6 May 25th 04 12:04 PM
Crystals for TEKK KS-960 Transceiver Rob Digital 0 May 23rd 04 05:38 PM
TEKK T-80 Charger Ken Scott Swap 0 December 19th 03 01:46 AM
REQ: TEKK NT-20 Programming USA Antenna 0 August 2nd 03 10:53 AM
REQ: TEKK NT-20 Programming info USA Antenna 0 August 2nd 03 10:53 AM