Old March 1st 11, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FREE: QST current back to 1963

FREE !

QSTs 1963 to the current issue (March 2011).
Also about 80 - 90 issues of CQ.
All In 13 storage boxes. They average being in very good condition, many
are like new.

Package deal. All or none.

Pick up all in Auburn, CA

First person who will pick them all up, in one trip, within 48 hours of
their email gets them. Please, regardless of weather, earthquakes, wars,
plague, sit-ins, divorces, deaths etc.

I will deliver them for $20 plus $1 per mile round trip. To be paid in
advance. No more than 170 miles from Auburn. Delivered only at the street
curb.

Gene Rippen, WB6SZS