Old July 15th 11, 02:14 PM
Junior Member

Default Searching For Biophone

I'm looking for the following radio. Please contact me if you have one you are willing to sale!

Biocom Biophone model 3502 (the orange one ..same model as seen on
the TV series "Emergency!")
Old August 6th 11, 08:04 PM
Junior Member

Location: holden, missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I'm looking for the following radio. Please contact me if you have one you are willing to sale!

Biocom Biophone model 3502 (the orange one ..same model as seen on
the TV series "Emergency!")
i have 2 of the newer ones with the telephone handsets on them. they were used tell about 15 years ago here in missouri. both still work with the chargers. would part with . let me know by email and will send u pictures to see if this is what your after.

Medical Telemetry Radios: Biocom Biophone 3502, Apcor "Orange" Box or Epic ES100 Wanted EmergencyIan Swap 1 June 10th 11 05:44 AM
Searching Burr Scanner 1 September 11th 07 02:45 PM
Searching for OT HAM Friends Vince General 3 December 28th 05 03:34 PM
Searching for components Sledster Homebrew 3 February 7th 05 06:57 AM