Old July 10th 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Latest Software Chip for Drake R8 Receiver

I bought this for my R8 then "lost" it in my shack so I had to buy another one. I found this last weekend so now I have no use for it.

This is the latest (and last) software for the R8 (not for the R8A or R8B) that I am told is no longer available from Drake. Includes instruction sheet from Drake for easy installation.

$28 shipped to US address.

email to thedashdharmaatsbcglobal.net where dash and at are replaced with - and @ respectively.

73,
Jeff