Old May 3rd 16, 10:13 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Obtain authentic Quality registered/novelty documents likePassports,Driver's License,ID Cards ,ssn.citizenship, work permits

contact ) Our team is a unique producer of quality original documents like passports, driver licenses, ID cards,university certificates, diploma, birth certificates, marriage certificates and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom and a host of other countries.The documents are produced with high quality and have no differences from the original documents. We accept all security features like special paper, watermarks, security threads, intaglio printing, micro printing, fluorescent dyes, colour-changing ink, document number laser perforation, latent image, laser image perforation while producing passports.There is also a possibility to affix almost all kind of stamps into the passports. E-mail me at; )