Old September 26th 16, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Thunderbolt 305 10 Meter Ham Amp

You kind of let your temper get the best of you there sir....however...you are absolutely correct!! As I TOO am a retired Naval Communications Officer.. And my beliefs coincide directly with yours! I have been a licensed tech since retirement and have modded many of these as my father had done from 10 meters all the way to 15. And they work relatively well for what they are!! By regulating the bias, and adding a tunable input, they do amazingly well! Thanks again for your statement, but remember not to let the youngsters get to you. It's not their fault. They just simply do not have the knowledge on which to base a valid opinion. Largely due to the government butting into American homes and "regulating" how a child may be disciplined, thus affecting them by not being able to make them learn anything they "don't want to". (Spank me and I'll call the cops!) As they get older...they will either learn late..(which is better than never)..or not at all. In which case their survival in the near future is doubtful at best. But no amount of chastising will EVER enable them to learn anything, as their ability TO learn is already crippled. They will only ever learn only through personal experience, if even then, which in most cases will be to late anyway. 73's sir. I salute you! God Bless America!