Old July 1st 03, 12:43 AM

Default GETTYSBURG SCANNER FREQS NEEDED

Hope you read my post of about a month ago informing this on this ng.
Actually, I think they were premature in the postponement. We have dried out
in the S.PA area over the past few weeks and IMHO, the schedule could have
gone as planned. However, that's not our decision to make.
Good luck,

"Galaxyelc" wrote in message
thanks to all that answered my inquiry,I have the needed info now,and

found out
that the re-enactements have been post poned till August,I would never

have
known and made the trip for nothing had it not been for this group!!

thanks for
the input!! BOB KA8UWR