Old July 8th 03, 08:20 PM
Mark Sutherland

Default Added Email Address (Kenwood TS-570SG)

I have for sale my mint Kenwood TS-570SG that I purchased new in September
of 2002. Still under warranty. Covers hf and 6 meters. Not a scratch or ding
on it. Works flawlessly. Has the DRU-3A digital recording unit and IRC #95
1.8 KHz ssb filter installed. Includes the Heil HMM-K dual-element hand mic.
I have the original double box and manual. Also includes a rig coverall to
protect from dust and accidental bumps and dings. Will provide photos on
request. Asking $1095 shipped CONUS. Not interested in trades. Ebay
feedback - dxr.

Thanks. Mark/K5DXR