Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 12th 03, 01:51 AM
Ultanium

Default Beware of Michael Landa

A little off topic but I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on a broker
named Michael Landa of Landa and Associates. He runs several websites
selling surplus towers and other transmission line equipment from the
Seattle and Bothell Washington area. We ordered and paid $10k for a used
460' Rohn 80 tower that was in "good condition", and what we got was a 20
year old bent up junk. See details of this transaction on our website at
http://www.bishoptower.com/landa

Tom Johnson
Nova Electronics
Bishop Tower Company
Dallas / Houston
214-725-5621
281-620-9249

Media Fund Twists the Truth More Than Michael Moore MnMikew Shortwave 3 October 27th 04 08:26 PM
Beware Steveo CB 9 December 10th 03 03:23 AM
Is Michael Jackson Innocent? Is KE4TEW a father of felons? YES Arf! Arf! General 0 November 23rd 03 08:23 PM