Old July 13th 03, 01:48 PM
Dean

Default MINT IC-746PRO WITH PS-125 POWER SUPPLY

I have for sale an as new Icom IC-746 Pro with a PS125 power supply. This
radio was inteded to be used as a secondary rig in another part of the
house. I have only had this powered up twice and it has been in the boxes
ever since. This equipment is no more than 4 months old and I am the
original non smoking owner. I am asking $1,300 shipped CONUS only..