Old July 21st 03, 02:04 PM
Kevin P

Default FS. Black face Tempo One - works - 100.00

About a 7/10, some UPS inflicted damage on the PS/speaker. Includes AC one
power supply/speaker, all the 10m crystals and manual. It works OK and the
finals are good. I can take a pic if you need one. 100.00 OBO, shipping
will have to be in two boxes. For another 20.00 I'll throw in a brand new
astatic 575M6 hand mic that actually sounds pretty good on this radio.
Another 50.00 and I'll include a like new (the new style front panel) MFJ
941E 300 watt tuner. So for 170.00 (+ shipping) you can be on the air, come
pick it up in the knoxville area and take all three pieces for 150.00..
paypal ok

Thanks,
Kevin
K9KJP