Old August 6th 03, 01:53 PM
VHFRadioBuff

Default FA: MFJ-949D HF antenna tuner/SWR/power meter

This auction ends tommorow!

Reviews on the MFJ-949D tuner: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/794

This auction is for an MFJ-949D HF tuner/swr/power meter. It's in good working
order and looks good. I am getting rid of it because I never got into HF. It
allows you to connect 2 coax cables and a balanced line/wire. Has 30/300 watt
settings. Includes a built in dummy load. I've used an MFJ antenna analyzer
through this tuner with a G5RV "JR" antenna and it tuned the G5RV on all
amateur bands 40 - 10 plus the new 60 meter band, so the tuner works well,
bringing the SWR on each band very close to 1:1.
73! de Andy KC2SSB (ex: KF4KHC/HL9HCT)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Fight Spam! http://spamcop.net
National "Do Not Call" Registry: http://donotcall.gov

Make your own T2FD Kees Shortwave 75 July 2nd 04 07:54 AM
EH Antenna Revisited Walter Maxwell Antenna 47 January 16th 04 04:34 AM
FS: Connectors, Antennas, Meters, Mounts, etc. Ben Antenna 0 January 6th 04 12:18 AM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Shortwave 16 December 13th 03 03:01 PM