Old August 29th 03, 11:20 PM
M.E.

Default Beware of VK2UN !

Buy NOTHING from this person, he is a scammer!

This is one of my monthly posts on this person, you will see it again next
month,and again, and again, until he makes good, or dies.

--
Respond to my "real" e-mail;

Old August 29th 03, 11:28 PM
W6DKN

M.E. wrote:
Buy NOTHING from this person, he is a scammer!

This is one of my monthly posts on this person, you will see it again
next month,and again, and again,

No I won't .... PLOINK!

(OT) Beware Mr Bill E Shortwave 2 August 14th 04 07:20 PM
Beware Steveo CB 9 December 10th 03 04:23 AM
BEWARE ! eBay scammer Dan Conti Scanner 17 October 28th 03 06:07 AM