Old September 9th 03, 08:06 AM

Default SELLING : HP5351B, 26.5 Ghz Counter !

Gidday All,
I have available a lovely 10 Hz - 26.5 Ghz Microwave
Counter, very late model LCD unit.

Fully tested to 28 Ghz and beyond !

BNC port for frequencies up to 500 Mhz & APC 3.5mm (SMA(f) Port fitted
for high end.
NIL Options fitted BUT a Limiter and or High Stab Oven can be fitted
at nominal cost.

$US2500 or near offer.

See my Website for lot's more quality Used Test Equipment.

RF RESALE
Melbourne, Australia.

WEB PAGE URL http://www.users.bigpond.com/alandevlin/index.html