Old September 29th 03, 03:34 PM
Greg Courville

Default WTB: a 440 mobile

I'm getting into satellite stuff, and I need a decent 440 rig. Something
where the transmit is broken would be fine, since I only need it as a
receiver. It can also be fairly old... as long as it's solid state. I've
only been a ham for about 2 months and I don't want to start dealing with
tubes at this point!

I've got some stuff to trade:
Qty 3 ~300W power supplies, put out 5VDC @ 25 amps and 12VDC @ 10 amps
Qty 2 6-outlet surge strips
Qty 1 Mini power supply, +5V and +12V, current unknown
Qty 1 Locking IDE drive-swap bay w/key
Qty 2 Drive-swap bay cartridges, one with a 2gig HD already in it, one
with a 4.8gig
Qty 1 Flourescent light ballast, for dual 40-watt tubes
Qty 2 6V sealed lead-acid UPS batteries, condition unknown
Qty 1 ~100ft. roll of RG-8X
Qty ? tons of assorted anti-static containers, from big padded bags to
tiny boxes
Qty 1 Pocket television (B&W) -- this is an actual CRT TV, with a
rechargable battery, that fits nicely in a pocket
Qty ? Assorted PICmicro MCU's (18F series)
Qty 1 Big, heavy line transformer, 10:1 (~12 volts out from 120V)
Qty 4 Assorted graphics cards
Qty 3 Assorted network cards
Qty 2 Computer screen glare filters
+ tons of assorted electronic junk and components... ask for what you need!

....and I suppose I could pay with actual money too... but I don't have much
of it.
Make an offer!

73 de KG6SGY

Active shortwave antennas for mobile: any new models? SpamLover Shortwave 1 January 20th 04 04:43 AM
a page of motorola 2way 2 way portable and mobile radio history john private smith Policy 0 December 22nd 03 02:42 AM
HF Mobile Antennas Jerry Swap 1 September 10th 03 09:16 PM
Mobile Antennas Jerry Antenna 0 September 8th 03 07:27 PM
FS: 2 meter mobile & HT, VHF and UHF Commer. Radios Jim Wardrip Swap 0 July 9th 03 07:20 PM