Old October 4th 03, 11:31 PM
Scott

Default WANTED: Latest CPS For Astro Saber -- WILL TRADE

Anyone have the latest version of Astro Saber CPS? I've picked up an
Astro saber and can't do anything with it until I get the latest CPS.
I've got an old version.. R01.04.00. The guy I bought it from is
notorious for having the latest and greatest RSS/CPS. If anyone has a
copy they dont mind sharing.. please let me know. I've got all kinds
of rss/cps I dont mind parting with to get a copy of this.

Thanks, Scott.

Amplifier Wanted Johnson Valliant II and more for trade Snoopydawg Equipment 4 March 19th 04 04:39 AM
Amplifier wanted!! Johnson Vallaint and more for trade Snoopydawg Boatanchors 4 March 17th 04 09:10 PM
Amplifier Wanted Johnson Valliant II and more for trade Snoopydawg Equipment 0 March 16th 04 09:26 PM
WANTED FOR TRADE dt Swap 0 September 14th 03 03:33 PM
TRADE UHF Saber 3 with accessories Duane Swap 0 July 7th 03 10:34 PM