Old October 18th 03, 05:59 PM
MGALUVR

Default WTB: Missing parts for HQ-1 Mini Quad

I recently purchased an HQ-1 mini quad antenna but after it arrived I found out
it was not complete...its missing the insulating dowel for the driven element,
the cross arm bracket, the insulating board for the driven element, and the
mast mounting plate for the boom. If anyone out there has one of these old
antennas and would like to get rid of those parts please contact me.
Thanks.........Bill in Missouri

Here is a URL to a photo of the parts I need (from the instruction manual)

members.aol.com/mgaluvr/missingparts.jpg

Thanks........Bill in Missouri

Old October 19th 03, 12:17 AM
kf4tun

You can make the parts your self, all you need is 1/4 inch thick piece of
strong plastic / bakelite / Fiberglass. I can make a outline of each one and
mail them to you? I have one of these in storage, just waiting to be put up.
I won't part with it.

Jim, kf4tun

"MGALUVR" wrote in message
I recently purchased an HQ-1 mini quad antenna but after it arrived I

found out
it was not complete...its missing the insulating dowel for the driven

element,
the cross arm bracket, the insulating board for the driven element, and

the
mast mounting plate for the boom. If anyone out there has one of these old
antennas and would like to get rid of those parts please contact me.
Thanks.........Bill in Missouri

Here is a URL to a photo of the parts I need (from the instruction manual)

members.aol.com/mgaluvr/missingparts.jpg

Thanks........Bill in Missouri

---

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Quad vs Yagi (or log) Thierry Antenna 23 February 18th 04 08:38 PM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM
FS: Knight Kit T-60 Transmitter Parts Unit Larry Johnson Boatanchors 3 November 15th 03 12:45 AM
WTB:Missing parts for HQ-1 Mini-Quad MGALUVR Swap 0 October 18th 03 04:59 PM