Old October 18th 03, 06:21 PM
Chuck

Default Recorder

Hi Dave,

I got the Sony yesterday and I really like it. Got a five pack of Memorex
disks from Target and I am having fun, great toy.
I am sorry but the band noise got so bad this morning that I could not copy
you. Your signal was fine before the noise came up, I think it was local.
I wasn't able to copy the program that you mentioned and did not hear if you
are using some sort of control interface. I plan on building a master
control box for mic and rig selection. Any mic to any rig and the same for
the recorder.
Sounds like your new tower and the phase network is neat and working out for
you. Have fun and good DX.
Chuck

Different 398 question - Recorder............. GO BEARCATS Shortwave 0 May 15th 04 06:42 AM
HP680 Chart Recorder Dick Homebrew 6 April 22nd 04 01:30 PM
HP680 Chart Recorder Dick Homebrew 0 April 17th 04 09:32 AM
Scanner recorder want to find the scanner recorder softwhere-Name & where to find-please grateful Scanner 0 April 5th 04 08:03 PM
Help Wanted - Realistic CTR-75 VOX Recorder Victor Watkins Scanner 2 July 26th 03 07:21 PM