Old October 23rd 03, 03:36 PM
howard kowall

Default TS140 WHY???

Wow big money for ts 140
is there any reseason for this

check it out
thanx
howard

here is the item number 3054066295

Old October 23rd 03, 04:01 PM
Jon Van Allen

The only reason I can think of is eBay bidding madness. $500+ is insane.

Jon
KF7YN

Old October 23rd 03, 05:25 PM
Ghost writer

Some valid reasons could be:

1. Some people don't do comparison shopping to know what the prices of
things are when it comes to the items cost new, used and as opposed to a
"new" unit of more recent vintage.

2. Had one previously and for whatever reason, want it for sentimental
reasons. Sentimentality can drive a person to do strange things.

3. Some people have more money than brains.

4.They have a problem where they feel compelled to spend. Example - Granny
sitting and watching HSN all day - buying $100s of dollars of jewelry she
has no need for and really can't afford.

USUALLY - I pay a fair price. I won't go overboard unless it is something
I've had trouble finding locally or online and I need it and yes,
sentimental reasons - although not too much. I pretty much know by doing
shopping, how much things go for and thus I use it as a guide along with my
needs. I've spent a lot of money on e-bay, but 95% of what I bought was in
reason and needed. Some things - the 5%, I could question. They were for the
purpose of completing a collection or to redo a "back burner" project. So,
their usefulness comes under fire as to need.
--
Lou

Old October 23rd 03, 07:47 PM
Keith V