Old October 23rd 03, 06:22 PM
Its Me Again !

Default Clean out of Shack

I have a nice Icom IC-38A with manual but no box.
I am asking $250.00 plus a little for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have 2 Yaesu VX-1 for sale.One is missing the antenna.I have box and books
on one but not on other..I do want to sell as a pair.I am asking $160.00 for
the 2 of them plus a little for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a Radio Shack HTX-200 2 meter ht.It takes 2 AA batteries to run
it.Can be moded for out of band very easily.I have no box or manual but
manual can be downloaded from Radio Shack site.I am asking $60.00 for it and
a little for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a Standard C-508A multi band ht.It also runs off of 2 AA batteries.I
have box and manual on it.I am asking $90.00 on it plus a little for
shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a Yaesu FTL-2001 mobile radio.I am not sure but I think it is a VHF
radio.I don't know much of it as it was taken in a box lot of stuff that I
got.I do know it does power up and keys up.It is well used and in rough
shape.I do not have a box or manual for it.I will ask $70.00 plus a little
for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a Radio Shack Pro-2046 scanner for sale in great condition.It is
being used now.It covers 800MHZ also has 100 channels.I am asking $125.00
for it plus a little for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a 500 channel PRO-92 with computer interface.I have box and do
beleive I have copy of manual.I am asking $160.00 for it plus a little for
shipping from 01930 in Mass.

All of these radios are in great shape unless stated..
Most of this stuff can be used as swap if interested.

I am (my wife is)looking for a good digital camera to keep in my wifes
pocket rather than her keep her Mavica.She wants to be able to take it where
ever she goes in the car.
I am also looking for a high end Laptop.(1 gig or better for any trades or
fair price.
Also looking for a fair priced Icom IC-706MK2G

I would entertain offers on these items.Please email me at or
call me at 978-281-3359
Thanks for looking.

Old October 23rd 03, 10:45 PM
Its Me Again !

I also forgot to add a Vertex FTL-701 by Yaesu UHF FM mobile radio.This is
in nice condition but no manual or box.I am asking $250.00 plus alittle for
shipping from 01930 in Mass.
. net...

Old October 24th 03, 03:59 AM
Eddie Haskel

Keep asking $250 for it...a *NEW* Kenwood TMG-707A dualband mobile is $269
now..but im sure the old Vertex is a classic and demands that $250 asking
price.....Eddie

Old October 25th 03, 06:20 PM
John P Vassel

"Eddie Haskel" wrote in
m:

Keep asking $250 for it...a *NEW* Kenwood TMG-707A dualband mobile is
$269 now..but im sure the old Vertex is a classic and demands that
$250 asking price.....Eddie

The 'old vertex' is a land mobile radio, and useable by businesses and
public safety agencies legally. The 707A, while perhaps modifiable,
would not be legal out of ham frequencies.

John Vassel
KC8SKE
RTFD
Old October 25th 03, 06:41 PM
Gary Woods

"Ralph Mowery" wrote:

Why would the 707 not be legal on ham frequencies

Read again; the poster said "out of" ham frequencies. Commercial operation
requires type acceptance.

Old October 25th 03, 07:11 PM
Ralph Mowery

The 'old vertex' is a land mobile radio, and useable by businesses and
public safety agencies legally. The 707A, while perhaps modifiable,
would not be legal out of ham frequencies.

John Vassel
KC8SKE
RTFD

Why would the 707 not be legal on ham frequencies if modified ? Anything
that transmitts on the ham bands and meets good engineering practices is
legal in the US.

Old October 28th 03, 11:25 PM
Its Me Again !

[...]

The Demise of Radio Shack (was: Radio Shack® policy invites Identity Theft) SouthDakotaRadio General 1 November 26th 03 04:19 AM
Clean out of Shack Its Me Again ! Scanner 7 October 28th 03 11:25 PM
Clean out Shack Philip Knode Swap 0 October 8th 03 03:11 PM
Clean out shack Philip Knode Scanner 0 October 8th 03 03:09 PM
Newbie help! I need to clean a switch! What should I buy at Radio Shack? Judah Smith Shortwave 9 August 31st 03 04:38 AM