Old October 30th 03, 04:17 AM
Noon-Air

Default WTB silver mica capacitors

looking for some silver mica capacitors (them kidney bean lookin ones :-) )
in the following value ranges;

100pf - 200pf 600 volt

300pf - 350pf 600 volt

1000pf - 2500pf 1000 volt.

These are for feed point shunt for tuning 20m, 40m, and 75m Hamstick
antennas.
I hope folks will have these in their junk boxes....I have not been able to
get them localy or otherwise find them on the web. If you have some that you
will be willing to part with, please drop me an e-mail.

Thanx es 73
--
Steve @ Noon-Air Heating and A/C (n6ojn)

If your not gonna like the answer, don't ask the question.