Old November 8th 03, 05:23 AM
Larry Johnson

Default FS: SGC 2020 Portable HF Transceiver

FS: From the estate of a local ham: An SGC 2020 HF Transceiver. This
2020 looks just about brand new, it appears that the ham that owned it
used it only as a receiver. I know he didn't work CW, and the microphone
is still in the original plastic bag, and has never been opened.

This is the original 2020 that does not have the new optional ADSP board
installed. It runs up to 20 Watts output on CW and SSB, has a general
coverage receiver, noise blanker, RIT, dual VFOs, digital readout,
memories, runs on 13.8V DC, passband tuning, electronic keyer, etc.
etc. The SGC web site has all the info if you're not familiar with it.

I hooked it up to a DC supply and an antenna, an listened to signals on
80 through 20 Meters (15 and above were dead here in the evening.) The
radio comes with the power cord and microphone. I believe there is an
original manual that I can include (probably in one of the boxes of
stuff from this estate sale), but in the meantime I printed out the user
manual from the SGC web site to be able to figure out how to use it.

It's a nice rig, but I already have an FT-817 for QRP work, and don't
really need another. $475 plus shipping.

Old September 11th 11, 11:09 PM
Junior Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 91sd303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Johnson View Post
[...]

Did you still have this radio ? If yes, can you give me offer to my email : jhon_91sd303[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]id

Thank you.

Last edited by 91sd303 : September 11th 11 at 11:12 PM