Old November 11th 03, 08:22 PM
private

Default Tektronix SUCKS!!!!!

Actually exray you're the one who needs to check his fly.
I'm the one who made the comment about Tek. The place
sucks.

--exray-- wrote:

Alfred Carlson wrote:
Tektronix is a good and reputable company. Don't care what anyone might
think, I know better. My uncle (Warren K. Dallas) helped establish the
groundwork for a reputation since 1947, that prevails within Tektronix to this
day. Any doubts, read the book "Winning with People: The first 40 years of
Tektronix. I rest my case. 73 de Fred.

Check your fly, Fred. Something ridiculous is hanging out.
I've never heard anybody say Tek was a "bad" company or made bad gear.
Tempramental, maybe, but not bad. But this day in time (since the book
came out) big corporations aren't run by the good guys like Warren K....
-Bill

Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private Homebrew 165 December 10th 03 07:58 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! Brenda Ann Boatanchors 80 November 23rd 03 01:47 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private CB 67 November 23rd 03 01:47 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private CB 0 November 11th 03 04:48 AM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private Swap 0 November 11th 03 04:48 AM