Old November 16th 03, 11:53 AM
pmedic35242

Default FS: Pair Motorola DES Secure VHF Portable Radios

Pair of VHF Motorola MX350S 12 Channel (48 Channel capable) portable radios.
These are the programmable MX350 radios. Have the re-programable eeprom
installed. Also have the DES hybrids installed. Radios have the PL reeds
installed as well. These radios are the intrinisally safe FM approved model.
Radios are in EXCELLENT condition a 9 out of 10 physically, and a 10 out of 10
electrically. Radios were bought Govt. Surplus in '96 and I have used them
often since then and they work great. This is a very nice set of portable
radios. I have put some $$$ into them, but have gotten GREAT service out of
these units. This would be good for detectives, paintball, etc; anything where
you want to keep your communications totally private. They are currently
programmed up with several itenerant, business, public safety, and amateur
frequencies (list can be provided upon request).

I have the following available:

Qty 2 MX350S VHF 12 Channel secure radios (H43SXU1140BN)
Qty 2 Carry Holders (NLN8861B)
Qty 4 High-Capacity Rapid Charge batteries (NLN5860D)
Qty 2 1 hour rapid chargers (NLN8858)
Qty 2 VHF Helical Antennas (8505816K03)
Qty 2 VHF Stubby Antennas (HAD9742A)

I would like for these to go as a pair as they are not much good separately,
and more difficult to get rid of that way.

Please contact me off group with any questions or with offers.

Thanks,

--Justin KE4CAA