Old November 17th 03, 02:12 AM
radioranch

Default 8 pill mobile kilowatt FS

Home built 8 pill mobile amp, 160-10 meters . Lo drive works
at 15 in a kilowatt out. Not filtered so use only mobile
on Hi Q antenna.....Gauranteed no DOA and as stated...
$550 plus shipping firm....thanks Murray

Old November 17th 03, 07:19 AM
Ken Bessler

"radioranch" wrote in message
Home built 8 pill mobile amp, 160-10 meters . Lo drive works
at 15 in a kilowatt out. Not filtered so use only mobile
on Hi Q antenna.....Gauranteed no DOA and as stated...
$550 plus shipping firm....thanks Murray

Oh, Murray - my opinion of you just took a nose dive.........

PLONK

Old November 17th 03, 01:57 PM
gw

radioranch wrote in message ...
Home built 8 pill mobile amp, 160-10 meters . Lo drive works
at 15 in a kilowatt out. Not filtered so use only mobile
on Hi Q antenna.....Gauranteed no DOA and as stated...
$550 plus shipping firm....thanks Murray

cool, the radio ranch now offers cb amps. don't you just love it when
a plan comes together?
Old November 17th 03, 04:38 PM
Jon Van Allen

Okay, I give up. What's a pill? We all know CB'ers talk like they 'ain't got
no skoolin'
but what the hell is a friggin pill?

Sheesh.

om...

Old November 17th 03, 05:36 PM
Robert Kubichek

Naaa, thats CB'rs slang for the white (pill look like) power
transisters.....

Bob N9LVU

Jon Van Allen wrote:
Okay, I give up. What's a pill? We all know CB'ers talk like they 'ain't got
no skoolin'
but what the hell is a friggin pill?

Sheesh.

om...

Old November 17th 03, 08:35 PM
AA

I am certainly glad it is not filtered.. I hate it when I can be heard on
only one part of the spectrum -- nice to know it covers 160-10 meters -- all
at the same time.

Heh...gives new meaning to the term "frequency agile!!"

Old November 17th 03, 10:35 PM
Donnie

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:12:05 -0600, radioranch wrote:

Home built 8 pill mobile amp, 160-10 meters . Lo drive works
at 15 in a kilowatt out. Not filtered so use only mobile
on Hi Q antenna.....Gauranteed no DOA and as stated...
$550 plus shipping firm....thanks Murray

Murray,
You knew this would stir the pot, why would you offer this in a public forum?
Oh well your'e a grown man. 73 OM CUL ...

Donnie (N4JZH)

''Behold how good and well brethren dwell together in unity''
Old November 18th 03, 08:57 PM
Robert

No filtering?
How is a high Q antenna going to stop the KW of harmonics?
You add should read KW amp from DC to daylight!

"radioranch" wrote in message
Home built 8 pill mobile amp, 160-10 meters . Lo drive works
at 15 in a kilowatt out. Not filtered so use only mobile
on Hi Q antenna.....Gauranteed no DOA and as stated...
$550 plus shipping firm....thanks Murray

a page of motorola 2way 2 way portable and mobile radio history john private smith Policy 0 December 22nd 03 02:42 AM
FS: 16 pill mobile amp all 2879's Radioactive CB 0 October 27th 03 12:46 AM
HF Mobile Antennas Jerry Swap 1 September 10th 03 09:16 PM
FA: 32 Pill Mobile RF Burns CB 0 August 16th 03 05:34 PM
FS: 2 meter mobile & HT, VHF and UHF Commer. Radios Jim Wardrip Swap 0 July 9th 03 07:20 PM