Old November 23rd 03, 10:49 PM
Bob

Default Rigs wanted, not working

Just to have fun repairing stuff, I like getting my hands on radios that
don't work properly to see what I can do with them.

If you have anything like that, sitting around but can't throw it out
because it's got to be worth something, let me know. Includes HF, VHF, UHF,
amplifiers, test gear, almost anything electronic.

I'd like to know what it is, what its problems are, and whether anyone has
looked to see what it takes to fix it. Also what is included, and how much
you are asking.

73, Bob K6DDX

Parts or broken rigs wanted Bob Homebrew 11 February 2nd 04 08:12 PM
Wanted: Lowe 225 not working - for parts G24017 Swap 0 November 2nd 03 10:10 PM
Wanted: Lowe 225 not working - for parts G24017 Shortwave 0 November 2nd 03 10:08 PM
Broken rigs wanted Bob Homebrew 4 August 27th 03 11:41 PM
Broken rigs wanted Bob Swap 2 August 27th 03 11:41 PM