Old November 25th 03, 10:09 PM
D. Schmidt

Default WANTED! Johnson Challenger Mobile Radios & Remote Heads

I'm in need of a few Johnson Challenger mobile radios and remote heads.

These radios can be working or not... looking good or looking like it was in
a dump truck.... I need to get at least a couple working units going plus I
need spare parts for the few I already have ... so if all I find is parts
units, I probably can get a couple units going from a bunch of parts radios.

I need EF Johnson 7151, 7152, 7162, 7164 and 7166 VHF radios and 7171, 7172,
7182,7184 and 7186 UHF radios and I could use a 7175 or 7187 UHF radio.

I also need one or two EF Johnson Remote Control Heads for the Challenger
series radios. These are mainly found with the 8600 series radios but some
can be found with the 7100 series radios. Part number on this head is
250-8610-501. I need the head, Junction box and junction box to transceiver
and junction box power cables but will consider purchasing just the head or
just the cables or just the junction box if you only have those separate
items.

If you have any of these items, please contact me with your prices. This is
all for ham radio projects - so like I mentioned, these do not need to be in
great condition.

Thanks

Dave
N9NLU