Old November 30th 03, 03:31 PM
Bob N2BR

Default FS: 2 Meter Radios

Alinco DR-150T 2 Meter 50 Watt VHF Mobile Radio,Will do encode decode PL
Board Tone,DTMF Handmic,Scan,Etc,Box manual mobile mounting bracket, $110.00
plus shipping

Icom IC-2100H 2 meter Mobile 50 Watts,Encode decode PL Tones,DTMF
Handmic,Manual,Box,Mobile Mounting bracket, $110.00 Plus Shipping

Kenwood TM-201B 40 watt 2 meter mobile { NO PL Board} Works Fine with DTMF
Handmic, No Manual $65.00 Plus shipping

Dawia CN-101L 1.8-150 Mhz Watt/SWR Meter with Box $65.00

Commercial Crystals 154-155-156-158 mhz TX/RX Pairs there about 100 plus
some new some pulls,Motorola Pace Midland Mobile and HT Radios $110.00
Shipped for all

I will only ship in the USA lower 48 states and Money must be US POSTAL
MONEY ORDER,I am only intrested in Tradeing for UHF 440mhz ham radios must
have PL Encode Decode DTMF Handmic or UHF HT Same,440mhz Duplexers,Repeater
Controler,UHF Base Vertical Antenna,{{ I AM NOT INTRESTED IN COMMERCIAL
RADIOS or Scanner}}

Bobby Raymer N2BR
Algood,Tennessee
Echolink Node N2BR-L
Node #27353

wtd: EF Johnson Challenger Mobile Radios and Remote Heads D. Schmidt Equipment 2 December 9th 09 01:19 PM
SWR meter kaput? Thomas Antenna 5 August 13th 04 06:44 PM
FS: Pair Motorola DES Secure VHF Portable Radios pmedic35242 Swap 0 November 16th 03 11:53 AM