Old January 7th 04, 02:17 AM
MoneyNow

Default thousand $ potential

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

---Make Tons of Quick MONEY-Xtra Money For Anyone That Wants Big
Rewards For A Little Easy Work!!!---

HELLO!--You may or may not have seen something similar to this before
and overlooked it,but I am here to tell you
today that IT WORKS because I have seen others do it and EXCELL! I
only wish I had started earlier because as a new small business owner
things aren' t always easy,and I know there has got to be alot of
people out there that are in my shoes
right now that could use the XTRA MONEY, just like me! I have lost so
much taking one chance after the other that I am
afraid and skeptical of trying anything new,but you know what?IF WE
DON'T TRY SOMETHING NEW THEN WE WILL BE STUCK IN THE SAME RUT WE ARE
IN NOW--DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!! Aren't You sick of watching everyone
else making money and You DON'T?I know I am!! ALL YOU NEED IS $6
Dollar Bills -- 6 U.S. Postal Stamps --and 6 Envelopes!! Now, Is
That Alot To Invest To Create Your Own Successful Business?I Think
Not! TRY IT!! YOU WILL THANK YOURSELF EVERY
DAY OF YOUR LIFE THAT YOU DID !! -----Sincerely , M. Bowar -----1/5/04
------------------------------------------------ THIS IS YOUR CHANCE
! !
! --------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------
How To Make TONS Of Fast MONEY ---Quickly
and Easily ! ! ----Remember To Play Honestly And Fairly And The
Integrity Of This Business And This Opportunity Will Be Upheld
Always--Good Luck And Remember To Give This Chance To Those That
Really Need It ! ! ----HOW IT ALL STARTED ----I was kind of
down,looking through news groups and bulletin boards like you are now
, and I came across an article that said---TURN $ 6 DOLLARS INTO
HUNDREDS --THEN THOUSANDS--I said ,"Yeah,Right ! Another Scam Like so
many others ! But , being curious , I continued to read on. It Said :
Send $1 U.S.Dollar to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the
article .You then place your own name and address
on the bottom of the list of 6 names,removing the person on the top of
the list ---thus keeping 6 people on the list.So,take the person on
the top of the list off --and put yourself on the bottom of the
list.Simple.Then post this article on 200 news groups and/or message
boards. No catch--No Fees---Nothing !! So,I decided to try it.I
figured--What do I have to lose but $6,
6 stamps and 6 envelopes,right? So I Invested the $6. Within a few
days I started receiving money in the mail ! The first
week I made $50, and the second week almost a thousand dollars! I was
overjoyed ! And every week after that as my
name moved up on the list my money grew rapidly! Incredible but True!
Let me explain how and why it works.Also, print a copy of this now for
information as you need it.If You follow these instructions exactly,
then You will make more money
than you ever thought possible off of something so simple! This is the
business of developing mailing lists. It is 100%
Legal--You are requesting a legitimate service and paying for it! I
was a little skeptical,so I checked it out with the U.S.PostalService
and they confirmed that it is legal( 1-800- 275-8777),If you have any
doubts,refer to Title 18 Sec.1302
&1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
STEP ONE : Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each of them:

Dear (Name from 6 person list) ,
Please put me on your Mailing List.
Thank You.
Sincerely,(Your Name and Address)

Now get the 6 U.S. Dollar Bills and place ONE inside each of the 6
pieces of paper so the bills will not be seen
through the envelopes(to prevent mail theft).Next,place each folded
paper with the dollar bill inside in an envelope.Make sure the name of
the person (from the List of 6 Names)is on each of the envelopes,and
put each paper containing the dollar in
the matching envelope(Dark paper or double paper is less transparent).
Here is the list of 6 names:

1)Mike ColletteP.O. Box 68037Tucson, AZ. 85737

2)Latrese Branch1570 Lakeside DrivePrince George,VA.23875

3)Pamela Marmolejo1055 Cardiff WayBeaumont,CA.92223

4)Lea Vigil5212 Arden DriveTemple City,CA.91780

5)Elizabeth Doyle147 Prospect Street,# 3Waterbury,CT.06710

6) M. Bowar2900 S Newark PlaceAurora,CO 80014

-----Before You seal Your envelopes make sure the name on the envelope
is the same as on the letter so the wrong
letters do not get sent to the wrong person.--Now mail your letters
!-----
STEP TWO) Now take the number 1 name off of the list,and
put yours on the bottom,which makes everyone else move up one. If you
do not start at the bottom,you will never have enough people built up
underneath you as time goes by, and you will not make much money.In
order for this to work ,You have to do everything the way it is
written.We all begin at # 6 and
move up as people add their names under ours.Pretty Clever, Right?
Note----You may want to keep the names and
addresses sent to you for your records,You are in the business of
developing mailing lists,and this is a big part of the mail order
business.Some companies and large corporations pay Big Bucks for these
lists.Alot of people don' t use them at all
because the money is secondary compared to the money they make
creating the lists! So,it is your choice.Remember to
always respect your customers and the integrity of this business in
your decisions.---Try to keep this message as close to this as
possible,so everyone gets the opportunity of veiwing this the same
way.----
STEP THREE)--Directions For How To Post To A News Group----
1)You do not need to type this entire message to do your own
posting.Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of the pageSelect Copy from
the edit menu-this will copy the entire message into the computer
memory.2)Open a blank notepad and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page.From the edit menu select Paste.This will paste a copy of
the letter into the notepad so you can add your own name to the
list.3)Save your new notepad file as a text file so you will always
have this file to go back to while posting in different settings.
There are thousands of message boards you can post in,use Netscape or
Internet Explorer and try searching for various news groups(on-line
forums,message boards,chat sites,discussions ,etc).4)Post this article
as a new message by highlighting the text of this
message from your notepad and selecting Paste from the edit menu.In
other words,Paste your copy of this article in all the message boards
you choose.Highlight and Paste! Fill in the subject(title of your
message),this will be the header everyone sees as they scroll through
the list of postings in a particular group.Click the post message
button.Congratulations! You
have finished your first posting! Is this easy or what?That's it! all
you have to do is POST AWAY! THE MORE YOU POST THE MORE YOU MAKE! (a
minimum of 200 is strongly suggested.)----You may want to rent a
P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive.You will
begin receiving money from everywhere within a few days.This never
gets played
out because thousands of people join the Internet every day,and as
time goes by the number increases steadily.Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 a day!!!Think of the possibilities!!!MAKE SURE YOUR ADRESSES
ARE CORRECT BEFORE MAILING!! HERE'S ONE LAST THOUGHT----Assume you get
a 7.5%return: You do 200 posts.15 people send you$1.00
those 15 post 200and 225 people send you a$1.00those 225 people do

200 posts and 3,375 people send you a dollar
at this point you are #3 and already you have made $3375.00 ! Imagine

the possibilities!!! By the time you reach # 6
You could be looking at 5 or 6 digits !GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF
YOU---REMEMBER THAT YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU PUT INTO SOMETHING------ SO
POST AWAY ! ! !

Please remember! This program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, this program
will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your
way.