Old January 15th 04, 10:18 PM
nospam

Default Hit the Road Ebay Idiot!!!

Old January 16th 04, 03:22 AM
radioranch

YOU STILL SUCK

nospam wrote:

Old January 16th 04, 01:36 PM
nospam

Who pulled your chain radioranch?? craw back under your porch.
If we want anything from you we will scrape it off our zipper.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:22:55 -0600, radioranch
wrote:

YOU STILL SUCK

Old January 16th 04, 04:09 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

Search back for the post I made where I told you, STEP BY STEP how to filter
the auction posting out.

Damn are you lazy man! You have enough energy to **** & moan and bitch &
complain about the posts, but not enough to take 1 lousy minute to set up a
filter?? You've got problems, BIG problems...

Time to grow up, not out...

Old January 16th 04, 07:48 PM
nospam

Look CB Man. I didn't ask you for your advise. I know all about
filters. What I and the others are bitching about is mostly one person
that post every day with five to ten post and IS trying to get around
the filters. We all know who he is and his practice. Why dont you tell
HIM to stop the practice of posting FA: fa: FA fa FA= fa= etc etc
to get around our filters and that will be the last of me. If not get
used to it. Have you asked yourself why he does this? Or are you and
him "special" friends?

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:09:10 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

Search back for the post I made where I told you, STEP BY STEP how to filter
the auction posting out.

Damn are you lazy man! You have enough energy to **** & moan and bitch &
complain about the posts, but not enough to take 1 lousy minute to set up a
filter?? You've got problems, BIG problems...

Time to grow up, not out...

"nospam" wrote in message
.. .

Old January 16th 04, 11:56 PM
VHFRadioBuff

Why dont you tell
HIM to stop the practice of posting FA: fa: FA fa FA= fa= etc etc
to get around our filters and that will be the last of me.

Why would you filter out an auction listing on a newsgroup that is designated
for buying and selling radio equipment!? That would be like adding "packet" to
your filters in the rec.radio.digital newsgroup!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Old January 17th 04, 04:54 AM
Harry

VHFRadioBuff wrote:
Why would you filter out an auction listing on a newsgroup that is

designated
for buying and selling radio equipment!?

Because we want to!!?? Because we have the right to??!!
Because this is not "rec.radio.ebay"!!!
You are rude to expect us to look at your crap.
The guy trying to get around our filters is an ass.
He knows who he is. Why would he even do that? He is
trying to impose his posting on us even when he knows
we don't want to see it. What do you call a person like
that?

Old January 17th 04, 12:56 PM
nospam

Honestly, I don't mind someone listing a ebay once in a while using
FA. The main problem I have is the one guy posting many items everyday
and trying to get around the filters. He knows what he is doing and
that is wrong. After all the discussion on here about him, he still
continues to do it. And this is not the only news group that he does
this on. The guy is a ass plain and simple.

Old January 17th 04, 02:14 PM
VHFRadioBuff

Because this is not "rec.radio.ebay"!!!

No, it's rec.radio.swap. It's for the buying and selling of radio equipment.
Items listed on ebay are technically "for sale", although they are being
auctioned.

He is
trying to impose his posting on us even when he knows
we don't want to see it.

Most newsgroup readers also allow you to block posts from specific email
addresses. Why don't you use that?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Old January 17th 04, 02:57 PM
N8KDV

nospam wrote:

Honestly, I don't mind someone listing a ebay once in a while using
FA. The main problem I have is the one guy posting many items everyday
and trying to get around the filters. He knows what he is doing and
that is wrong. After all the discussion on here about him, he still
continues to do it. And this is not the only news group that he does
this on. The guy is a ass plain and simple.

Hey, moron! Just don't read em.