Old January 17th 04, 02:55 PM
nospam

Default Ebay Idiot is at it again

Check out the way he is trying to get around our filters.
Old January 17th 04, 02:59 PM
N8KDV

nospam wrote:

Check out the way he is trying to get around our filters.

Once again moron, just don't read 'em! Pretty darn simple, even for a
'tard such as yourself.

Old January 17th 04, 03:05 PM
nospam

Once again n8kdv kiss my ass! Who the hell are you buttwipe?

Old January 17th 04, 03:09 PM
N8KDV

nospam wrote:

Once again n8kdv kiss my ass! Who the hell are you buttwipe?

Why I'm N8KDV of course!

Old January 17th 04, 03:11 PM
N8KDV

nospam wrote:

Once again n8kdv kiss my ass! Who the hell are you buttwipe?

You, on the other hand, are obviously a retard!

Old January 17th 04, 07:56 PM
Harry

VHFRadioBuff wrote:

Time to add to my kill file.

and you also.

Old January 18th 04, 07:55 PM
Harry

VHFRadioBuff wrote:
and you also.

And too.

Bless you ebay boy.

Old January 20th 04, 02:04 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

Block his email address then!!! Be done with him!

I REALLY hate to block people myself, but after looking through your past
postings, I have not seen one useful post from you at all! Nothing but
****ing & moaning, name calling, degrading your fellow man, etc... It's
unfortunate to have to filter out free speech, but if you can't find
something a little more useful and tasteful to post about, you are going to
make my list very soon...